- Face Page and Outline: An application template will be provided to current PCSAS accredited programs for reaccreditation review. New applicants from programs not currently accredited by PCSAS must first submit a Letter of Intent and be deemed eligible to apply before an application can be submitted. (Contact PCSAS Executive Director Joseph Steinmetz for Letter of Intent instructions and to receive a current version of the Application Template –JSteinmetz@PCSAS.org; 479-301-8008)
- Narrative: New applications as well as reaccreditation applications must be posted electronically to the PCSAS website as PDF files. (Login and password information will be provided to those ready to apply.) The narrative section is limited to a maximum of 20 pages, and should be formatted as follows: single spaced, with double spacing between paragraphs, minimum of 11-pt. Arial font, minimum of one-inch margins, and pagination. Although it is not a requirement, it is helpful to reviewers if programs use the structural outline of PCSAS accreditation criteria to organize the narrative description of their programs.
- Appendices:(See Review Criteria.) Data for at least the last ten years must be provided to document the applicant program’s performance in relation to all of the various PCSAS criteria.
- Application fees and dues:
- Application Fee: $10,000**
- Annual Dues: $2,500
**Accreditation normally is for a ten-year period; this fee applies at the time of initial application and again at the time of application for renewal.