- Face Page and Outline: An application template will be provided to programs that submit a letter of intent and are deemed eligible to apply.
- Narrative: Applications must be submitted electronically as Word or PDF files. The narrative section is limited to a maximum of 20 pages,and should be formatted as follows: written in Word, single spaced, with double spacing between paragraphs, minimum of 11-pt. Arial font, minimum of one-inch margins, and pagination. Although it is not a requirement, it is helpful to reviewers if programs use the structural outline of PCSAS accreditation criteria to organize the narrative description of their programs.
- Appendices:(See accreditation criteria.) Data for at least the last ten years must be provided to document the applicant program’s performance in relation to all of the various PCSAS criteria.
- Application fees and dues:
- Application Fee: $10,000**
- Annual Dues: $2,000
**Accreditation normally is for a ten-year period; this fee applies at the time of initial application and again at the time of application for renewal.